As the TTFHA updates its member files, the organization is urging members to contact their District Director or the Membership Administrator and give us your email so we're better able to get critical information to you in a timely manner. Emails will be used for TTFHA business only, and a perfect example of how we could have used your email to alert you to critical information was the recent State Constitutional vote to protect our methods of trapping (Proposition 6). If we had member emails on file, a quick alert would have been sent to you with TTFHA's position on the issue and urging you to vote! Trapping organizations on state and national levels use emails effectively to communicate important information to members, and TTFHA is following suit. Please contact TTFHA today and give us your email so we can better keep you informed!
The TTFHA board voted to change from Trapper and Predator Caller magazine to Trapper's Post magazine as the discounted trapping magazine offered to members. TTFHA organizational news will soon begin appearing in Trapper's Post also. Any member wishing to subscribe to TP may order it by completing the online membership form or send $13.00 (check made out to TTFHA) to Donna June, membership administrator.
TTFHA needs members and realizes you are the key to building a strong membership. The Board of Directors has authorized implementation of a recruitment contest and the winners will receive one dozen MB traps donated by Jeff Dunnier, NTA Director. Here's how the contest works;
- Contest will be held on an annual basis ending Septmeber 30.
- All membership classifications will compete collectively as the Adult division with the exception of the Junior membership classification (16 and under) which will be a separate division.
- Junior members renewing their membership in any other membership classification prior to September 30 will compete in the Adult division.
- Members 16 and under maintaining a family membership or any other membership classification other than Junior will compete in the Adult division.
- A minimum of 10 new members must be recruited to be eligible to compete for prizes.
- An official TTFHA membership form must be used and the sponsor's name must be on the form to recieve credit.
- Membership forms are available online, in the Texas Fur Trails magazine, or through the Membership Administrator.
- Full payment of dues must accompany completed membership forms except Lifetime memberships paid in accordance with Association policy.
- A new member is anyone who has not been a member for the immediate 12 month period prior to signing up.
- TTFHA reserves the right to decline membership for any reason deemed to be justifiable.
- Family memberships count as two new members.
- Renewals of any classification do not count.
- Renewing membership in a different classification does not count.
- In the event of a tie, trap prizes will be split amongst the winners.
- Prize for the Adult division is one dozen MB 550 traps.
- Prize for the Junior division is one dozen MB 450 traps.
GET YOUR FORMS AND START NOW. THANKS TO JEFF FOR THE PRIZES!
Winners will be announced at the Fall convention in October.
More items announced soon. Visit today
Special Thanks To our Contributors!
Check back for updated posts on TTFHA news and events.